Monday, June 05, 2006

Touche'

Adam and Eve jokes... I think I lost this one.

Mine...

God was just about done creating humans, but he had 2 parts left over. He couldn't decide how to split them between Adam and Eve, so he figured he might as well ask them. He told them that one of the things he had left was a thing that would allow the owner to pee standing up.

"It's a very handy thing.", God told them, "And I was wondering if either of you had a preference for it."

Well, Adam jumped up and down, and begged "Oh, PLEASE, give that to me! I'd love to be able to do that! It seems like just the sort of thing a man should have. Please! PLEASSSEEEE!!! Give it to me!!" On and on he went, like an excited little boy.

Eve just smiled and told God that if Adam really wanted it that badly, he could have it. So, God gave Adam the thing that allowed him to pee standing up. Adam was so excited, he just started whizzing all over the place, first on the side of a rock, then he wrote his name in the sand, then he tried to hit a tree stump 10 feet away, laughing with delight the whole time. God and Eve watched him with amusement, then God said to Eve "Well, I guess you're stuck with the last thing I have left."

"What's it called?" asked Eve.

"Brains.", said God.


Ok, so I sent it to a guy friend, and got back a retort of "Jerk!!" I told him he was just mad because it was true, and here's the one he sent me...


"So God creates Adam, Adam's lonely, etc etc, so he asks God for a partner. God says I will create the perfect partner for you...she will anticipate your every need, fulfill your every desire. She will be your best friend and lover, and your life will be absolutely complete when she is with you. I will call her "woman." Adam says "Great, what do you need of me?" God says, "For me to create this perfect woman, I will need one arm, one leg, and all of your hair." Adam replies, "What can I get for a rib?"



Take that, smarty pants.

I think he wins... anyone got a good reply??