Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Anything to bump the last post down a bit...

Really, I can't bear to look at my stomach like that, that post might only make it another day or so, before it comes down. Anyway, It's not even 0645CST, I'm up, and NOT happy about it. I did go to bed shockingly early last night (9pm), but I hadn't gotten much sleep all weekend, so I guess I needed it. This getting up early crap is gonna kill me when I start working. I remember having to get up at the ass crack of dawn the last time I was working full time, and it damn near killed me. At least then, I had a Starbucks on the way to work, I don't get that luxury here, since the ONLY one in the area is completely on the other side of the town I'll be working in. Ugh!!! Anyone want to open a Starbuck franchise here? I'll totally be your manager, hell, I'll gladly work doubles!