Friday, July 21, 2006

Get Drunk Friday

this is an audio post - click to play

12:25pm Saturday: Edited....
Wow, that's bad, I was that drunk by 10:25pm. I only made it to about midnight before it was decided that I should not be drinking anymore, and we left. I considered taking the audioblog down when I woke up this morning, but eh, what the hell, it can stay. I guess I should say that NORMALLY, I wouldn't have even started drinking until about that time, but I had gone out to dinner at 8, had a pre-dinner drink, we drank a bottle of merlot with our meal, and a post-dinner cocktail before we even headed to the bar. Merlot and I are not friends, because she snuck up on me, for sure. Thankfully, my hangover is pretty minimal, nothing 800mg of Motrin can't handle. Hope your Friday was as much fun as mine!!