Wednesday, July 26, 2006

In addition

I do have good news, though... (no, I didn't save a bunch of money on my insurance with Geico... USAA loves us more) I am minus the Twin Tyrants (stolen from Mark and his Tyrants) because their Sperm Donor (SD) is in town visiting. He brought his sister and her roommate, and when the 3 of them showed up yesterday I was already packing an overnight bag. Can you tell I needed a break? Well, I got distracted while swimming at a friend's house, and forgot to call and say goodnight, so I call at about 2130 (in the middle of "Rescue Me", that's dedication!!) to see how things were going. SD tells me they are still up, I mention to him their blankets and stuffed animals are in the bottom of the bag. Ooops... probably should have told him that to begin with! He calls me back about 15 minutes later to let me know that they went right to sleep after receiving their stuffed animals. Good deal. So, I have just the baby for most of this week, and she's asleep in the swing right now. Life is quiet, I don't have to watch Dora or hear bickering kids, I'm happy. Maybe now I can get caught up!!
(I do miss the little tyrants, though... as much as I hate to admit it!)