Thursday, July 20, 2006

I've got...

A job!! I start the beginning of September, since we're going on the cruise in August, and there are 5 weeks of training that I can't miss. I was pretty happy that I got a call within hours of submitting my resume on Tuesday, and got an interview today, then hired on the spot!! Yay me! The guy who interviewed me was concerned about my short work history over the past couple years, but when I explained to him why the jobs were short lived, and also that I could have lied on my application and claimed to have been a SAHM during that time, but felt I should be honest instead, he seemed satisfied with my response. It is an inbound call center for a major cell company (not the one I use, but he confessed his private cell is with the same company as mine, LOL), customer service/retention agent. I'm totally excited!!! Ok, I'll be taking pictures later for the first round of requests, so keep them coming. What would you like to see if you could come visit me?