Friday, August 04, 2006

Retail Therapy

So, I was pining over some shoes yesterday, and kind of going "Eh, I don't need to spend $60 on a pair of heels." I mentioned this to a (male) friend, and he said "Hell, most of my shoes cost more than that... that's not too bad." Well, all the excuse I need, if a straight guy doesn't see any problem with it, it must be reasonable. So, I ordered shoes... (neither pair ended up being $60 anyway... sales rock!)

Thing is, this first pair, I have a pair very similar, but dressier, that I wore to a ball. I'm kinda having buyer's remorse, I should have at least ordered them in brown instead of black. Oh well!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Second pair... so cute!! I cannot wait to get them in. I ordered a shirt, too, because it put me over $100, and therefore I got a discount anyway. Ahhh... feel better now!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I don't know if it will have quite the same effect, but I will get some instant gratification shopping therapy later, I have to go to the mall and buy running shoes. Does that even count for a girl with a new-found love of shoes?!