Sunday, October 08, 2006

Eyebrow ring v2.0

So, I woke up a few weeks ago with my eye nearly swollen shut, and my eyebrow ring infected. I figure it was from taking it in and out for interviews and work, so I let it close up. I had it redone Friday, let's hope this one will heal better. I'm on a dangerous kick though, I got this one slightly to the side of my original one, and will probably get a second one in the same spot my first one was soon. Plus, I was discussing some other piercing with my piercer, and may have them redone... I'll be airport securities worst nightmare. Really, though, I'm having way too much fun with body mod, which tends to happen when I'm going through lots of change, like I am now. I guess that's one advantage of working in a call center... I'm dealing with large corporations all day, but they can't see me, so I don't really have to look the part.