Sunday, November 26, 2006

Pictures, as promised

Well, I attempted to retrieve pictures off my digital, since soem of you had asked for updated pictures of the kids, but both cameras are currently dead. The one that has pictures on it just will not work, no matter what I do, which pisses me off since I've only had it since September. My Canon's charger died, so until I get the one I ordered in, I have no access to that either. Anyway, I have one decent picture from Halloween, so here you go.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

As you can see, Maddie's hair is finally growing back in. I will take pictures with my phone later today, and post them. We were at the zoo for Trick-or-treating, and they had a blast, but keeping them in one spot long enough to take a picture was nearly impossible. I'm going to be VERY upset if I can't get my Vivitar working again, because there are quite a few pictures of my kids on there. And it goes without saying that they are the last ones to have their hands on it, so it's probably in electronics heaven now. *sob* I should get a bunch from this week, because they were visting their aunts in NE, hopefully I'll get those by the end of the week.

I also promised pictures from my birthday party, so here ya go...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and one of our hosts, Mike

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mike the Pilot and me, it was his birthday too. **note: gorgeous necklace was one of my bday gifts, love it!**

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ryan, MTP, and Tasha

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me, Pat, and Meegs, they are so cute... and yeah, this was towards the end of the night.

This party was an interesting night, to say the least. It will probably be a long time before we allow certain people to mix their own drinks, after the debauchery of that night.

Filed In: Daily Insanity