Friday, January 19, 2007

And that is quite enough of the bullshit...

The posts are coming down, because I do not feel my site deserves to have such bullshit posted/commented on here. Thank you to all of you who have shown support, I appreciate it. I know what really happened, and as much as my ex doesn't want to admit to it, he does as well. I'm going to be moderating comments from now on, in order to protect a few people who are innocent in all of this mess... Sadly enough, most of his family are good people, my children and I loved them like our own, but it's not my place to make them see their son/brother for who he has become. The dissolution of my marriage is not something I ever wanted to happen, but these things do, and unfortunately the ones who suffer the most are the kids. I'm tired of hearing them talk about Nate going to jail, and when can they see Oma and Opa and Ducky. It's painful, and shouldn't be something that is publicly drawn out, however some people want to force that issue. One of our friendly anon's is Nate or his girlfriend, to which I will remind them there is a no contact order, and I'm going to take the screen shots of the IP addresses and comments to the city attorney. They other is obviously his cousin. I have banned a few IP addresses from commenting, so if you leave a comment, know that I would normally approve you, and don't see it on here, please email me, and I will make sure you weren't accidentally banned.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming!!!