Friday, March 09, 2007

So...

I'm in the middle of apartment/house hunting, and trying to get caught up on the rest of the things I've been putting off lately. Of course, the kids make life interesting. I dyed my best friend's hair, and the kids slept at her house since it was already bedtime when I started the dye job. The next morning, Mads woke up and said "Miss Tasha, is my mommy coming over?" Tash told her yeah, but not until after work. Her reply? "Well she needs to fix you're hair, it's yellow!!" Um, thanks Mads, what a compliment!
My poor boy has been sick, started complaining of a sore neck yesterday. He has a fever, too, so my first (over-reacting) thought was meningitis. Of course, I'm terrified to take him into the hospital, because they will need to do a spinal tap to check for it. I don't really think that's what it is, but what if?
Other than that, it's life as usual. This weekend is going to suck, because of the time change. I love knowing spring is around the corner, and warm weather is on the way, but the whole "spring forward" thing kills me.
One thing to look forward to is the KS NASCAR race (September), I'm planning on going again this year, with a co-worker. I was just beginning to think I wouldn't find anyone to go with, but he's never been to a race and wants to, so it's going to be my bday present to myself. YAY! Now I just need to stay healthy long enough to not eat all my sick and vaca time up.
I'll be posting soon with a couple reviews, since the cool free stuff fairies have bestowed a few nifty things upon me. A kick ass cereal, and some Keri lotion (I haven't tried that one yet, just got it today), I'm a happy girl.