Friday, November 12, 2004

See... I did it again!!

I forgot to blog! Ok, yesterday was a busy day. I'm doing in home childcare now, and my first full time child is a 13 month old little boy. He's a doll... but his parents seem flaky at best. It's not a big deal really, because it's not my business how they raise their child, it's just odd to see what some parents do. N is on a straight 36... nice overtime, but it's hard on us as a family. And Ex wants to take the kids out of state for Thanksgiving. That idea is nixed, for good reason, not just for spite. So it should be a hectic Thanksgiving now, since I wasn't prepared to celebrate the holiday at all, and now I'll be doing the turkey thing. Of course, my good friend in California knows just how important this holiday is. Drink your milk and eat your turkey... get NICE and sleepy!!! :)