Saturday, December 25, 2004

Are you freaking kidding me??

Fair warning, this is potentially a gross out. (Probably not so much for you parents out there, but then again we've seen everything!) Busymom has a lice infestation, she cannot get rid of the damn nits from her daughter's hair. BTW, Busymom... I'm not sure why you aren't using chemical shampoos, but I get the impression you are very against that route. Why?? Anyway, I've got an "infestation" of my own. FREAKING ringworm!!! Not the kids... me!! You see, when we brought home our second kitten she had ringworm. Her's has cleared up, but is haunting me. N got one spot from her, on his finger where he had just been tattooed. That's it! (lucky bastard!) Not me... I'm never that lucky. I had no idea what ringworm was until this year. N was a wrestler in school, and apparently they get it frequently, so the first time I got it from the gym he knew just what to do. Unfortunately, B ended up getting it from me, and I felt like crap for that. Then, the kitten brings it home to us, and I get 2 spots. Lotramin slathered on should take care of this disgusting little menace. Wrong... they wouldn't go away! Those 2 spots finally cleared up, but there was another on my leg. More cream, more whining from me, and it finally cleared up. That whole process took about 6 weeks. Then, a week after the last spot was gone, you guessed it!! Another freaking spot! Why me?? I don't even touch the damn cat anymore! Is this punishment for some sin I've committed? (I'm screwed then... ) Make it stop!!! Girls shouldn't have to deal with this... especially prissy moms who don't even like wrestling! Excuse me while I go strangle that damn cat!