Saturday, December 25, 2004

Why are we talking about this?

We got the Christmas card from my parent's yesterday, and it's a picture of my parents, brother, and sister on vacation. They are all dressed in cute summer clothes, and looking warm and happy. This is our conversation...
N~Nice... FL?
Me~Yeah... my mom needs to lay off the sun though, gonna get skin cancer.
N~Whoa, what's up huge knockers??
Me~yep
N~That's the nice thing about fake titties, they never get smaller or sag... do they?
Me~nope

Yes, my mother has implants... she's only 41, and looks great, but do I really want to discuss my mom's boobs with my husband? (instead I'll discuss them with the internet!!) The scary thing is the casual tone to the convo...

I REALLY hope no one in my family reads this!!! Mom would just DIE! (Though, I plan on buying myself a set one day, and when that happens I'm showing EVERYONE! Gotta be proud of those babies!)