Wednesday, January 05, 2005

De-Lurking Day!!


I'm jumping on the bandwagon that Sheryl at Paper Napkin started, and pushing De-lurking Day. This is the day that all the lurkers comment on sites, instead of reading silently. Let's face it, we all have a need for attention, and who doesn't LOVE to see comments on their blog?? Christine asked everyone to leave a comment on a blog you've never commented on before, but I'm going to up the ante. Leave a comment on every blog you read today, even if it's just a "Hi!". Seriousy, that takes only a few seconds. Please don't leave anything nasty, if you REALLY cannot be nice, just skip that one, and move on. Don't worry I won't tell. The exception? You can be nasty here if you really feel the need to, no worries, I can take it. I only make that offer because I love a good argument, and who knows, maybe your comment will be constructive to me. Not everyone has that personality, so everyone play nice in the sandbox!! So let's here what you have to say, good, snarky, or otherwise. I have a hard time believing you can lurk and not have SOME kind of opinion!! Happy blogging everyone!!