Monday, January 03, 2005

I've got a friend

I know... I know!! It's hard to believe!! Actually, you may know this friend since I talk about her frequently. So I'm going to blog about her, because this is definitely one of the coolest, but strangest friendships ever, You see, we've never met in real life. We belong to a message board together, and eventually started talking by Yahoo! Messenger. We're so alike it's scary... we could be sisters. Our lives have had many common points, even our husbands have the same type of personalities. I'm grateful for my friend Tink, because even though she lives in Cali, and I'm in TX, we still talk just about daily, and do normal friend things together. Let's see... we gossip, we sympathize, we bitch, we plot, we daydream, we have coffee, we drink, we celebrate, we ask advice, we vent, we play games, we shop, we listen to music, and we trade recipes. All from different states, thanks to the internet. I personally think she's one of the best moms I know, and am constantly getting advice from her. We share cool things we find with each other, though I wish we lived nearby so we could share more. (Like shoes... we wear the same size!! And we'd love to be able to trade babysitting, so maybe we could go out with our husbands every once in a while!)

So... it's class participation time!!! I'm feeling like no one ever reads my blog anymore, (except for those few... you know who you are!! :) ) And I want to know if I'm talking to myself. Tell me, do you have any close friends from the internet?? Or maybe a friend who moved away, and you keep in close touch online?? If so, post me a comment... then go HERE to send them an Ecard!!