Friday, January 14, 2005

To do lists

Christine inspired me to write this post, because she is turning 30, and compiled a short list of things to do in the future. She is asking everyone to comment with a list of their own, which I did. But since I'm 22, my list is long, and I'd rather post about it here than take up all of her space. You came here willingly, so I can bore you with details, but I'm not trying to alienate her readers! What I hope to do by age 30... Here goes!!

In no particular order, and this list is subject to change at any time:

Own a home
Take a cruise
Take the kids and N to Disney World for the first time (I've been more times than I can count, but they haven't)
Meet Cori in person
Have another baby
Travel somewhere that requires a passport
(obtain a passport!)
Get a degree in something
Own a pair of Manolo Blahniks

Live in a big city (I have always wanted to, but I really don't see it happening in the next 8 years)
Learn foreign language
Get another tattoo
Get my teeth fixed

I'm really easy to please, I guess. I'm actually incredibly spoiled, (it's all N's fault!) so I know I could have any of those things, provided we could afford it. In the meantime, Cori and I will dream about the fairies who will drop the $350 mil on my front lawn, so we can have all the things we dream of NOW!