Saturday, February 19, 2005

And people wonder why I remarried so soon!

I was only legally divorced a couple months before I remarried (N and I had been together over a year by then). I had been separated from my ex for about 6 months when N and I got engaged. People generally look at me as if I'm nuts, but when you know, you just know. He can drive me insane, but I have the sweetest husband in the world. So, to my wonderful husband, who had a blog friend of mine post a sweet message to me, I love you. Who wouldn't love a man is this sweet...

Yesterday, once he went to work, he called pretending to be taking a survey, and asked what my husband could to to make me smile when he came home in the morning. I told him I ould love a macchiato, but Starbucks© wouldn't be open yet. :( I woke up to find a note taped to the bathroom counter telling me to look in the fridge, and on the kitchen counter. In the fridge I found 2 bottles of Frappuccino©, and a Double Shot© with instructions to mix together and heat to make a Triple Caramel Macchiato. Come on smile... that's cute! (I decided to drink just 1 Frap. cold instead) On the counter was a box of Krispy Kremes© 2 with rainbow jimmies for the kids, and a couple of my favorites. Fast forward to the afternoon, we went to run some errands, and he insisted on buying a new computer chair, since I was currently using a broken dining chair. Then, we went to the scrapbooking supply store, and I bought some fun things to work on my scrapbook. The reason he wanted to buy all these things? Because he knows I am on the PC a lot, and I enjoy relaxing and working on my scrapbook, and he wants to make me smile. If that doesn't make you go "Awww" you have no heart!! With that, I'm going back to work on my scrapbook. I hope everyone is having a good Saturday night!