Thursday, February 24, 2005

Such a whore!!!

I'm going to bump this post so anyone who is interested can get in before the rates go up. Come on, you know you wanna!
Helping me keep my sanity is one of the many reasons I blog. Since starting my blog, and reading many others, I've found wonderful people to talk and email with. People who have been through similar experiences, people who share my beliefs and opinions, people who disagree with me, aspiring writers, stressed out parents, city dwellers, country folk, and people from other nations. When writing your blog you can speak your mind, regardless of what anyone else thinks of it, because it's so simple to just move on to the next if you don't like what you see. This is unique compared to other online adventures because it filters through the masses of surfers, and helps you connect to individuals you want to connect with. The one thing we all have in common is blogging, and it's become an important part of many of our lives. Well now there is a web mag for us, something that celebrates, informs, promotes, and connects bloggers and blog related topics. In honor of it's debut, Blogging! Magazine is offering 2 free issues, so you can give it a try. Looking to promote your blog and increase your traffic? You can advertise in Blogging! Looking for a new host, a better template, or sites to help you make the most of your blog? Blogging! promises to deliver! Articles written by bloggers, reviews of blog-related services, interviews, and more will all be sent to you in a digital PDF magazine using Adobe Acrobat Reader. So, why not give it a try? If you don't enjoy it, there's no harm, no foul... but if you do, you can subscribe at a great price. Let me say this again... 2 FREE issues, and if you don't like FREE STUFF, you're crazier than I am. Just give it a shot... come on, all the cool kids are doing it!!

*** And for the record, I'm not being paid for this, nor do I benefit from you signing up. A blogger many of us know and love has asked some of his blog friends to pass it on, and because I think this will be a great project, I'm happy to do so. Enjoy!