Saturday, March 26, 2005

Blood Vessel just popped in my head

My water came back on the other day at 5pm. 8 hours without water, no warning, no explanation. At midnight tonight I went to wash my hand, and MY MOTHERFUCKING WATER IS OFF AGAIN!!!!!! I still don't know why, since apparently the water company was unaware. I pressed the button to get the emergency line, and it asks me to leave a message so they can page the tech. I'm sure the lazy ass tech will not get his ass up at midnight on Easter Sunday, so I have no fucking water again. Then it dawns on me, it cannot possibly be healthy to have water from lines that break every other day. They never give us a boil advisory or anything, they claim to flush the lines after every break, but wouldn't bacteria get in my lines after being broken? My water was the color of skim milk all last weekend, inexplicably. WTF?! Seriously, WTF!!!!!! Oh, I just called, and recieved a bubmling message about a possible leak reported, but they don't know exactly where, since it's raining, and they'll update ASAP to let us know what areas will or will not have water soon. Wow, fucking beautiful! See? Do y'all see that blood vessel about to pop out of my temple? Listen close, I'm sure you'll be able to hear my brain explode in a few minutes!

**editor's note: I apologize for all of the cursing, especially on Easter. I couldn't help it, blood pressure was too high to control myself.**