Monday, March 14, 2005

Eeeek!

I feel like I've been caught in my pjs at 3 in the afternoon or something. I just found out that I'm Musikdude's Mystery Site today, and of course it's at a time that I've been slacking! So... don't mind me, I'm not usually this lazy! ROFL. I promised something worthy of your time today, and I'll deliver on that promise in a few hours, but in the meantime feel free to grab a Coke, put your feet up, and have a look around (ignore the dust bunnies, they don't bite). My good friend Cori posted about our crazy conversations, so you can go here to see what I'm really like (don't forget to say hi, she's one of my bestest friends!). Also, I have a bit of a game for you. Post a comment with the address to one site you read that you think deserves some recognition. I'll post the whole list tomorrow, and we can all find some new sites to add to our never-ending blogrolls! Thanks for stopping by!