Wednesday, March 02, 2005

So excited!!

All of the words I'd use to describe Hello! image hosting are not suitable for family entertainment, and are probably illegal in many states. The Webwench turned me on to Imageshack's free hosting, which is how I got to finally add my Genuine Bash buttons and my Certified Redhead barcode. Yea!! So, in honor of my new found image hosting abilities, I'm going to share a few pics of the kids. Enjoy!!


Madison sleeping in the car


Shane playing outside


This is in the hospital, they are in the incbuator together... see how tiny they were?


Nate and me at a club a year ago. That's the last time we went clubbing, how sad. BTW, his name is Nate. Nathaniel. He asked me today why I only refer to him as N. I don't know, force of habit. Either way, now you know. Are you happy, honey? I love you even though you're a pain.