Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Song for the moment

I'm just really not feeling up to updating, but I'll try to come up with something tonight. In the meantime, have some song lyrics

"She wants someone to call her angel/ somone to put the light back in her eye/ she's looking through the faces/ and unfamiliar places/ she needs someone to hear her when she cries/ and she says take me away/ and take me farther/ surround me now/ and hold... hold... hold me like Holy Water/ she just needs a little help/ to wash away the pain she's felt"

Anybody? Here's a hint, the guitarist has the words Love Everybody on the back of his guitar, he's known for turning it over to show that at the end of a song.

*** Updated*** Since Cori scrolled down and commented asking for a little assistance, the song is Holy Water by Big and Rich. More country, I know darlin'! 3 years I've lived here now, almost to the day... it has an effect on you!