Monday, April 11, 2005

It's the little things

Sometimes I'm easy to please. (most of the time I'm a pain in the ass, but that's not the point. Shut UP!) So little things can totally make my day, but it sometimes makes me wonder just how boring I've become. Case in point, I seem to do a constant stream of laundry. In reality I rpobably do 2 loads a day, but it just seems like there is always one in the washer, one in the dryer, and at least one waiting. You wanna see me do the happy dance? Leave me with an empty dryer. I get way too excited when I'm expecting to have to remove a load before adding the freshly washed stuff, but instead open that door to find an empty drum. Seriously, it's such a great little surprise! Empty dishwasher just waiting for the dirty dishes? Another great surprise! And it's free, so that's always a plus. An awesome not-free pleasure is new sheets. I ordered some last week on Overstock.com (addicted!), and they came in today. The thread count is not extravagantly high but it's still a good quality, sateen set. I washed them earlier, and am about to remake the bed so I can enjoy their yumminess tonight. Of course, it's so much sweeter knowing I got them really cheap, like 70% off. 70% off definitely makes me happy. See? I'm not *always* difficult!