Monday, April 11, 2005

Googlicious!

We all get strange search hits. Those of us who monitor our stats (ok, EVERYONE!) know what kind of demented visitors you can get from Google or other search engines. Jay does an advice column from time to time (psst... Jay, I love those entries!), so that market may be cornered. I don't usually bother posting about the hits, but tonight I will. I get a couple hits a day from keywords "Poke Her". Apparently a lot of people want to do just that, and are using Google to find out how. I get the random ones that I'm the 546th result for, and often wonder just how bored that person must have been to dig that deep into the search pile. Tonight I had a visitor from Arkansas searching this. My advice? Just tell her, and save everyone involved the headache. And honestly, did you need the internet to tell you that?