Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Not dead

See? My boredom didn't kill me. Actually, Wednesday and Thursday are our weekend, so I tend to not blog as much, but I make up for it on Fridays. Anyway, I had a post drafted last night, referencing Kim's post about phone calls, but I didn't like it, so it sits in lonely Blogger purgatory. Sad existence, huh? I do so hope everyone is having a wonderful week, and if you live in TX you might want to hang on to something sturdy, these winds are threatening to blow us away! Oh, and if you don't read the Sarcastic Journalist regularly, go over and give her a hug. Someone stole her pregnancy photos off her other site, passing them off as their own. Can anyone tell me how to watermark my pics? I'd rather the sick puppies of the internet not be able to steal them.