Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Send help

This post was written last night at 12:30, and not surprisingly, Sprint was incorrect in telling me my DSL would be back up at 6pm today. It's 7:51pm CST, and I'm on dialup, because I'm not going to have my DSL back until at least tomorrow night. I'm beginning to wonder how Sprint has become such a major company, because in 3 years of using various services from them (they have a local phone service monopoly in my area) this seems to be the norm. Grrrrrrrr....

I'm actually writing this in Notepad, because disaster has struck. My DSL is down and will be down until "no later than 6PM". It's 12:42AM. 18 hours people! EIGHTEEN HOURS! No blogging, no email, no message boards, no Yahoo Messenger. OMG I think I might die from withdrawal. Actually, if I die from withdrawal you won't ever read this, so I guess I'm not dead yet. Have I mentioned 18 hours? Considering my disdain for Sprint already, this is just salt in the wound. **sigh** I'm going to go cry now.