Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Win or Go Home

It's playoff time in the NBA. I love playoff time, especially if my team is in it. Indiana just won their game, so instead of being in the 6th slot, the Sixers are in the 7th, and playing Detroit first round. I'm not optimistic on that match up, but we shall see. Hopefully, will be able to carry the team, because I'm like every other Philadelphia fan, and have very little faith in Webber. Honestly, we don't like Chris Webber because he gets paid a whole lot of money, and hasn't produced results. He gets his feelings hurt when the fans are disappointed with him, but Philadelphia sports fans are notoriously loud and tempermental, so he'd better get some thicker skin if he wants to be accepted by the city. Cori tells me he was well loved in Sacramento, I say they can have him back! In the meantime, I'm expecting a lot from Iverson and Iguodala, as well as 6th man Aaron McKie. Korver needs to bring his beautiful 3pt abilities, and Webber needs to suck it up and stop pouting. Those things happen and we have a chance, which would make me a very happy camper. Oh, and to the City of Philadelphia, I again plead... dress the damn statue!! Happy Playoffs everyone!