Tuesday, April 12, 2005

A to Z

Stolen from Cori and Raven, here's the A to Z meme!

Accent: NJ/Philadelphia accent, with a bit of the south tossed in there.


Bra Size: 34B... I'm still waiting for Cori to share some of hers, her cups runneth over!

Chore I hate: Most of all? Sweeping and mopping

Dad's Name: Rich

Essential Make-Up: Foundation, my skin is horrible!

Favorite Perfume: Hmmm... Aqua di Gio by Armani

Gold or Silver: White gold or silver

Hometown: Tabernacle, NJ... obviously I don't live there anymore, but it's where I grew up.

Interesting fact: I'm a direct descendant (15th gen I believe) of William Brewster, a priest on the Mayflower. I was the first to be born in Plymouth after our people left that area a couple centuries ago.

Job Title: Household CEO aka Mommy and Wife

Kids: 2, a boy and a girl who will be 3 in June

Living Arrangements: A rental in the country

Mom's Birthplace: Either Mt. Holly, NJ or Philadelphia, PA. I'll have to ask her that one.

Number of Apples Eaten in the Last Week: 2, which is pretty unusual for me, I rarely eat them

Overnight Hospital Stays: When the kids were born

Phobias: No real phobias, but I'm scared of spiders and snakes

Question You Ask Yourself A Lot: Am I doing this right?

Siblings: A half-sister who is 10, and a half-brother who is 5

Time I Wake Up: Embarrassingly late, my alarm is set for 8:30

Unnatural Hair Color: I dyed my hair recently back to my natural color, dark brown. I've been a redhead, and quite a few shades of brown.

Vegetable I refuse to Eat: Beets

Worst Habit: Picking at my skin. That's my nervous habit in the same way some people bite their nails. It's awful!

X-Rays: Teeth, foot

Yummy Food I Make: My 3 best are probably Chicken Parm, Lasagna, and Reese's cookies

Zodiac Sign: Virgo. I used to think I didn't fit the bill, but as I get older I see just how much of a true Virgo I am, though I'm more lax than the "typical" Virgo