Monday, May 02, 2005

Family friendly

I got a Canon G2 Digital Camera for Mother's Day (ok, I know I got it early... hee hee!) And I've been snapping pics like crazy since. I'm so in love with this camera already, though the included software is not what I'd call simple. Either way, I figured I'd share a few of the pics with everyone.

Me and Shane, making our "serious" face. He was pouting, so no smiles from us!!


Me and Maddie, making our Princess faces. She's thoroughly convinced she is a Princess. She even has the royal lollipop, so take that Cinderella!


Shane and Madison showing off their sibling love. There were a couple pictures where they were literally putting each other in choke holds, so this was as sweet as it got.



Oh, scroll back up and look closely at my childrens' faces. Notice anything? Yeah, Maddie got that shiner horsing around with Shane in the dark, and Shane bruised his nose throwing a fit. I promise I don't beat them, they do it to themselves!!