Sunday, May 15, 2005

Just a moment

I want to take a moment from my usual babble-assing (Thanks Jenn... I love that word!) to send some cyber hugs to a good friend. She's struggling right now, going through a blue patch of life that most of us go through at one point or another (usually more than once). She's one of the best people I know, an awesome mom, a great wife, a fantastic friend. I admire her, I strive to be half the mom and friend she is. She deserves all the happiness and serenity in the world, and I hate seeing her down. Go visit her and show some support, tell her a joke, give her some hugs, whatever you see fit. I have AWESOME readers, so I trust everyone will be nice, but just in case some asshat stumbles across this and wants to be mean or critical, let me say this: Anyone who is less than nice and supportive to this wonderful blogger will have to deal with me personally. I will kick your ass. Be nice. As SJ says, "Don't suck!"