Sunday, May 15, 2005

My weekend in pictures

I've survived my my first weekend "alone", providing I make it through the rest of today of course. When bored and left to my own devices, I tend to snap a lot of pics.
All of my free time seems to be spent here... and I really need to dust the bottom of the monitor!! Notice the ever-present can of Coke. And IM box to Cori... I'm so predicatable.


I'm embarassed to admit that N is the one in our family who is consistant about making the bed. I decided to leave it like this... just in case crawling back in yesterday seemed like a good idea. I did make the bed today though, I'm not totally shameful.



Even the cats are feeling lazy... who can blame them?




Oh, and since Kim posted a pic of her scaring small children and young men, I promised to share a purple faced pic here. If you are faint of heart, pregnant, have high blood pressue, low blood sugar, are easily disturbed, or a small child please look away. I cannot be held accountable for adverse side effects....



The things we do for beauty, or soemthing like it.