Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Mixmania!!

I hadn't forgotten about my Mixmania CD, I just hadn't gotten around to posting about it. **cough, cough... ok Jim??** :) My CD came from Heather over at Adventures of the Happy Heathen. The CD was quite enjoyable, and I knew I liked this woman when I heard Bartender on one of the tracks. She worships at the alter of DMB, as do I. So, here is the track list from the lovely Heather, don't forget to go over and check out her site. She has a brand new nephew, send her some congrats!!

Nine Inch Nails - The Hand That Feeds
Brand spanking new and hot off the press

Across The Room - Las Vegas
Because the singers voice is utterly seductive

Tori Amos - Suede
We can all use a little Tori right?

Zero 7 - Distractions
Simply lovely

Thievery Corporation - Lebanese Blonde
Who can't dig the indian influence?

Dave Matthews Band - Bartender
I worship at the temple of DMB!!!

Wilco - California Stars
Your cd is coming from sunny California and I can't stand hotel California so you got this. And if you don't know who Wilco is, well then you are in for a treat!

Metallica - Dirty Window
Metallica meets Japanese daiko drumming and I'm in love!

Cracker - Low
And oldie but a goodie

The Secret Machines - Nowhere Again
My current favourite band no one has ever heard of.

Radiohead - There, There
mumble, mumble, toil and trouble... really a great song!

Snow Patrol - Run
Run forest Run!

Deftones - Change
Great creepy imagery

Lisa Gerard - The Song I Don't Know The Name Of
Bonus un-named song off an import CD - It's beautiful and one of the few songs done entirely in english.