Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Photos

Here is my trip in photos. First we have the Dallas Morning News building, across from which we were sitting in a parking lot waiting for the MEPS people to straighten out the recruiting mess. For those of you who are unfamiliar with Dallas, the Federal Building and the Morning News are in the heart of "center city", it's a really cool place. (except that morning!!)

Along with the Morning News building, here's a picture of how unamused I was at 4:30 in the morning.

Next up is our sleepy head children, passed out in their car seats


Sunrise around the Illinois/Indiana line

We stopped for breakfast in Terre Haute and we were giddy over these gas prices. It's a sad, sad world when you get excited about $1.96/gal

Finally, we arrive!! The next few photos are the property N's grandfather lives on. The cardinal and squirrel are *right* outside the kitchen window, I loved watching them and the other birds eat!!



Front yard

Side yard


Back yard

Here are pictures of the kids living it up. The other kids in the pictures are their cousins, but I'm only posting ones where faces cannot be seen because I don't have permission to post them.




One of my and the kids, which I'm really only adding because it's probably the best photo taken of the 3 of us, ever. N claims to be camera dumb, but he's doing something right!


This trip didn't last nearly long enough, I can't wait to go back!!