Tuesday, May 03, 2005

See you soon...

I am taking a break from a mad dash of packing and preparing, because the Insanity household is going on a spur of the moment road trip. We're going to Indiana for a few days to see N's family, because he swears in to the Army tomorrow, but won't have to report for a week or so, therefore this will be our last opportunity to go for a while. I probably won't be online during the trip, since we'll only actually be in Indiana for 3 days, no time to spare. I promise to catch up with y'all when we get back (after I sleep for a couple days, of course) and find my Mixmania match in the blogosphere. In the meantime, talk amongst yourselves, visit the wonderful blogs on my blogroll, and for the love of blogging someone email me if anything important happens! (I can't be allowed to get too far out of the loop!) Ok, seriously, I need to go pack!!

**My Mixmania CD list is below, I hope that recipient didn't totally hate it!**