Friday, June 10, 2005

Calling all photogs!!

I'm having some issue with my digital, and I'm wondering if any of you wonderful bloggers can tell me what's up. The images are looking quite pixelated, shots taken in optical zoom (I rarely use my digital zoom) all different ranges, different lighting, stills, action, night. They have all been poor, the edges of the subjects have noticable jags. Any ideas?? In case it matters, I'm using a Canon G2, usually in auto mode, flash on, and I have a compact flash memory.

In other news, we may float away tonight. More storms, it never stops storming here, and we've gotten a couple inches of rain in the last 24 hours. I saw an ark float by about an hour ago, we haven't received our boarding passes yet. We're fairly sure we'll need to paddle out of our driveway tomorrow, unless the van floats off during the night. How do people stand it in Kansas?!