Sunday, July 24, 2005

It's not you....

Funny thing. I actually have a few different blog posts in my head, but all of them take enrgy and focus I seem to be lacking right now. So, I do assure you I will get on these posts ASAP, and in the meantime here's a sneek preview.

I am going to rant about a blogger, something I normally wouldn't do, but this person has offended me as a military spouse, and as a woman. She will be receiving her prize of a new asshole.

I'm going to show you just how closely my ex-husband resembles a certain movie star, and it's not a good thing.

I'm going tell you where the fountain of youth is, with photographic evidence to support my theory.

So, stay tuned for all of these riveting stories and more, as soon as I can expand my attention span beyond that of a gnat. Worth the wait, right?