Friday, July 22, 2005

June Bugs

I despise the little fuckers. They are one of the nastiest little creatures I've ever had the displeasure of coming across. For those of you lucky enough to not know what they are, they are these flying beetle things, incredibly annoying and yucky. They are stupid, too. They fly into walls repeatedly until they drop to the ground, where they are stuck on their backs like turtles for a few minutes. Every time I see this I watch and hope it never manages to right itself, rather suffers on it's back until it dies. I giggled tonight when I saw one stuck in a spiderweb, and you know I must really hate them when I'M ROOTING FOR THE SPIDERS! Also, I was being a smartass and said to N "They ought to be called July Bugs, they weren't nearly as bad last month." He didn't get it right away, and really who can blame him, because it was a totally lame remark. Now you see how dorky I really am. Anyone know how to get rid of the little bastards?