Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Martha Stewart wannabe

I would totally have more posts coming to you, but I'm way too busy crafting. I guess you could say I'm a Martha Stewart wannabe, minus the whole jail/SEC/insider trading thing. I so don't do that, unless anyone has any good stock info. (Kidding!! I'm kidding! I let my advisor handle that shit anyway!) So, mix my frugal (read: cheap) tendancies with my need to feel creative, and the complete lack of decor in my house, and you have a busy Crystal. Sewing, glueing, shopping, painting, I'm doing it all. I do promise to stop neglecting you tomorrow, and I'll even fulfill requests. What would you like to see pictures of? Use your brain, there will be no nudity, nothing too inappropriate, but basically I'll do my best to accomodate your nosy side. Come on now, there must be something y'all wanna see? Leave it in comments, your wish is my command.