Thursday, July 28, 2005

Requests fulfilled!!

Here are the things you all asked to see, and let's face it, we all have that nosy side, otherwise we wouldn't read each other's blogs! So, here goes!

First of all, since a bunch of you asked to see the projects I'm working on, I figured I'd better show you my little sweatshop workstation. This is embarassing, because I'm usually the only one in there, and there tends to be a flurry of fabric and thread and pins everywhere. N said today it looks like an indoor hurricane.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(note the large box piled with fabric in the center of the picture. I'm so unorganized!)

This is an unfinished project, the one I was working on today. Curtains for our bedroom, as we're re-doing it in a black and white Paris theme. There will eventually be a silver swag, and a new curtain rod.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is a project I have yet to start. I've cut the cushion for it, but haven't even begun to refinish it. Too much activity right now!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is my downstairs bathroom curtain. I hand painted the stripes, and sewed the curtain. I still need to find a decorative accent for the area that is bunched, I'm still not sure what I want there.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Toy box for the living room, I covered it in black and camel fabric to go with my living room, redice the eyesore of having crap everywhere.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pillows I made for the couch
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

More pillows for the couch.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
That finishes up my current set of projects, I'll have to take more pictures once I finish with these.

For Christine: My fridge, I need to go grocery shopping. But, besides whole milk for the kids, what's the one thing we have plenty of?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Coke, of course.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

For Mdmhvonpa: my bottom drawer. Bras, swim suit, a couple of books. That's all I'll cop to.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

For Nicole: My medicine cabinet. How boring, right? face wash, kids' cold meds, Nyquil, kids' toothpaste. How can one's medicine cabinet be so bland?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

All of my meds and stuff are in the kitchen. Note the huge amber bottle in the middle? That's Mortin 800s, the Army hands them out like candy. One of those small bottles on the bottom are my happy pills. See? I told y'all I was crazy. How sane can a person be if they store their medicine with their Pyrex dishes??
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So, there you have it. Kim had asked to see what is in MY nightstand drawer, but the sad truth is I don't have a nightstand. Sorry, Kim.I'll be happy to fill late requests, just leave me a comment!