Saturday, July 09, 2005

Super Hot Saturday

Today is hot and humid, one of those suffocatingly sticky days. We're lazing around the house, watching movies and keeping cool. My feet (and hands for that matter) have been looking ROUGH from working on the jeep barefoot. Any guys reading just cringed in horror, because what kind of idiot works on a car without shoes on, that's just asking for a broken foot! Well, there were no broken bones involved, but needless to say my pedicure had gone to shit. Therefore, while N took the kids to the video store, I decided to give my doggies some pampering. Don't they look pretty? I just love nice manicured toes! The polish is such a light pink it's hard to see, but you get the idea. Ladies, are your feet looknig summery? If not, take 10 minutes, and whip them into shape... you'll be happy you did!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com