Saturday, August 06, 2005

Crafts/Decor Update!

Here are some of the things I've finished up...

Pictures in the bedroom...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The bedroom curtains, the project that gave me the most hell (actually, they still need some fine tuning)... but the decorative rods (they have spears on the end)? Like 3 bucks at Big Lots. I LOVE a good deal, sespecially after spending an arm and a leg on the silver fabric for the scarf. Silver satin is not all that easy to find!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


The decorated living room, or at least most of it...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And finally, the finished bench. N worked really hard to get this ready for me, we refinished it and made a new cushion.

I need to finish up a few more projects, but now that I'm getting to the end I'm anxious to find something else to do. You know, idle hands and all.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com