Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Life is normal

Life is officially back to normal in the Insanity household, or as normal as can be expected. Run errands, care for kids, cook, clean, and so on. I've had headaches all week, which make for a cranky and unimaginative mommy, but things are moving along. The kids keep surprising me with stuff, like Shane telling me "Thank you for making dinner, Mommy!" without being prompted. Every once in a while they do something like that, and make me think they aren't total brats. (OK, I'm kidding, my kids are amazing little creatures, and I love them more than anything!) Still, it's nice when they are feeling generous with their compliments.
Today included a trip to the mall, as well as a haircut. Thankfully, the stylist was able to fix the not so great cut that I got last month, so I'm pretty happy about that. I'll post pictures later. I promise I'll come up with something more interesting to read soon, so I don't bore you to death. Oh, and a new look is coming, so stay tuned to see my gorgeous new digs!