Sunday, August 28, 2005

Sunday, Muddy Sunday

We all slept in today, kids included, and that is always a good thing. Family breakfast (we do special family breakfast on Sunday) was homemade cinnamon raisin bread. YUM! It's a boring, rainy Sunday, negating any plans we had for spending the day in the sun and fresh air. Instead, the kids made crafts with the colored macaroni, the boys are playing Madden on the PS2, and I'm perched on the couch with the laptop. Since we bought it planning for N to take it to Iraq, I now get it as an early birthday present. (*cough* My birthday is next month if any of you are feeling generous!! *cough*) I mean, if we're gonna pay for the damn thing, might as well get good use, and I assure you I'm using it at every possible moment.

My son is the weirdest child ever. He's spent the day so far wearing his windbreaker jacket, complete with the hood, and walking around on plastic plates from a tea set. Strange little creature, but considering his daddy and uncle are both wearing hunter orange skullies indoors, I can see where he gets it.

I have a backache, added to the near constant headaches I've had lately. I'm not a happy camper, as Mortin, a bath, and being propped up on the couch are not helping. I'm way too young to feel this old. Anyone know a good chiropractor? In the meantime I'm going to break out the exercise ball and do some of the back stretches Tish recommended.

That sums up my boring day so far, what are you up to this weekend?