Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Blah Blah Blah

Welcome! Have some randomness!

I've realized just how early the Home Depot obsession starts for boys. The closest HD is about 20 minutes away, and not in an area we drive by every day, but my son sees the orange signs and starts yelling "DEPOT!! Mommy, DEPOT! Let's go to DEPOT!" He saw a bag from our last trip today, and started in again, he loves him some "Depot".

Another current obsession of Shane's is motorcycles. I think this is Daddy's doing.

Maddie's obsessed with saying "Happy Birthday", has been since their birthday in June. She'll say "Happy Birthday!!" to you over and over again, regardless of the time of year. My birthday is next week, and since N told her that she's been giving me birthday wishes ALL day, every day. Too cute.

I'm watching my cat and my brother in law try to catch a moth. Quality entertainment.

One of my neighbors has some white trash crack head living with her while her husband is deployed. They're "just friends". Right. I have a bridge I can sell you REAL cheap.

Gas is too fucking expensive, so it's been a pretty boring few days.

Blah. Blah blah blah! Talk amongst yourselves.