Saturday, October 22, 2005

RIP

My cell phone is terminally ill. It has cell phone pnuemonia, someone left it out in the rain and it is having trouble recovering. I think it is time to remove the life support, and let it go in peace. I'm not as fanatical about my phone as some people, but that is partially because it's cheap and fairly new. It wasn't chosen for it's looks or features, but rather for it's low, low price. I'm also sad to report N's phone is not doing well. He used to have the same phone I have, but he has a tendency to break phones. He now has a non-flip phone, since they are tougher to break, but something has managed to malfunction anyway. I'm pretty upset, since we just bought this one a couple months ago. Anyway, since our cell phones are the only phones we use, they must be active and healthy. Since we're going to TX next weekend, I'd like them to be working before then. Thank god for Ebay, I'm shopping and bidding as we speak. The end is near for the current models, may they rest in cell phone heaven.