Sunday, October 23, 2005

Un-Motivational

I like my house to be clean and tidy, but don't we all? I mean, I don't have unrealistic expectations, I know the house will be a bit of a mess when the kids are running around being kids, but I usually clean up every night. That means I have a nice clean house before I go to bed, and for about 5 minutes in the morning. Lately, however, I have no motivation to clean. None. I force myself to do as little as possible, but it's a true battle to convince my ass to move. Still, one can't live in filth, so I swept and mopped, and wiped, and all that fun stuff. There is still a ton of stuff that needs to be done, but I'm clinging to my excuses. We're out of paper towels, can't clean the glass. Oh, can't vacuum, I might wake up the family. (I always vacuum at night, what's the difference now??) Bah, I need a maid or something. This cleaning crap is really interfering with my hobbies. And where the hell does all this dust come from?!