Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Vacuum watch 2005

My neighbor? She's vacuuming again. Furiously. In shorts and a t-shirt when it's in the 50s. Nate drove past her today, she was sitting in her jeep (not the car she's vacuuming, I think it's her husband's jeep) gripping the steering wheel and looking around like she wasa trapped animal. I know that I was poking fun yesterday, but as this goes on I am thinking she really might be ill. Her husband is deployed, has been since we moved in, and that's pretty much all I know about her. She actually lives a few houses down, so not much of an opportunity to just run into her and start up a conversation. Apparently her next door neighbor is in N's unit, another neighbor who is in the same platoon is going to ask him what's going on. There may be a perfectly reasonable explanation for this bizarre behavior, but I'm not convinced yet. So, we're on Vacuum Watch 2005 until further notice. I'll keep you updated.