Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Dark Sided!!!

I just thought I'd use that title because y'all are sort of causing me to have a little breakdown of my own. Hi, I'm Crystal, and I'm neurotic. You don't comment, and I start worrying. I start babbling uncontrollably here, hoping something, ANYTHING will spark enough interest to get some comments. When the verbal diarrhea runs out, I then start pestering my husband, wanting to know why, WHY does the internet hate me all of a sudden?? Am I no longer good enough, has the blogosphere broken up with me and I didn't know it? I knew I should have had that Altoid, and would it kill me to put on some lipstick? I really need to do my hair, no one wants to read a blog with bad hair, and I cringe to even think about my manicure! Then N starts thinking maybe he married a completely insane woman, and should have me committed, or at least heavily medicated. We're still newlyweds, people! Our first wedding anniversary is next month, and y'all are gonna have him thinking I'm crazy! How will you feel if you come by one day and see a post from N telling you he's put me in a nice padded room? It'll be ALL YOUR FAULT, you know! All because you couldn't take the time to comment! Do the right thing, here... I'm counting on you!

**Editor's note: I may have exaggerated the above details just a teensy bit, but believe me, the neurosis is real.