Thursday, November 17, 2005

You like me! You really like me!!

At least SOME people still love me, and I'm getting some linky love from somewhere because I'm finally back to Marauding Marsupial. I hate being a Rodent, and my pouch really does cover up that troublesome belly area!

An interesting sidenote, quite a few of the links Google reports for my site are right wing conservative sites. These are sites I've never been to or commented on, but I receive referred visitors from them all the time. I can't find my site linked on theirs, and I think I've made it fairly obvious which side of the fence I sit on. (Of course, there are plenty of intelligent conservatives I consider blogfriends, I'm not damning the group as a whole! Yes, YOU are one of them!) Any ideas how I get the links? Am I a target to the right wing bloggers? Surely I haven't even registered a blip on their radar... have I?