Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Perfect Match

I watch my friend's daughter, Yalyssa, a few days a week. She's a year younger than my kids, almost to the day. Shane and Yalyssa are 2 peas in a pod. Two arguing peas to be exact. They argue over anything and everything, all day long. For example, their daddies work together, but they love to argue over who's daddy is at work. They also like to argue over what toys from TV commericals belong to whom, which movie is "theirs", who gets to do what, and anything else they can find. It was endearing at first, but it got old quick. I'm constantly telling them to stop arguing, stop tattling on each other, just be nice to each other!! Of course, it's not mean-spirited arguing, just the two of them vying for Alpha Kid status. I swear these two are gonna grow up and marry, only to fight over who gets te remote, and which family to spend Thanksgiving with.